I’m very particular about your privacy, all personal information you provide will be used solely in connection with communications regarding your order/enquiry. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from 15.05.2018.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (to fulfill your wedding stationery order, for example).
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my business, such as delivery companies and printing companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. All data is stored on my computer and used only for administrative purposes. Any transaction details will be stored for 5 years in accordance with HMRC guidelines for tax purposes.
Your data will never be shared with third parties or used for marketing purposes. I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. Your information will be used only by me to process your order and respond to any communication or enquiries.
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you at any time in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website which asks permission to be stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. The file helps analyse web traffic and lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
For more information on the cookies used on this site https://jetpack.com/support/cookies/
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Claire Beavis, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
15 Denham Close, Woodmancote, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 9TX